Tuesday 12 April 2011

Moving forward

As we near the end of this Reflect and Connect course, and with my first course as a Trainer/Assessor under my belt, I find that I am more determined than before to be the best possible Tutor that I can, assuring that my learners gain maximum benefit from what I am endeavouring to impart to them. I believe that by utilising and continually upgrading my knowledge of, and familiarity with, the tools, resources, support networks and knowledge that I have gained along this journey, I will be better equiped to achieve these goals. I said earlier in the course that it had been a head spin for me, but I realise now that it was more of an eye opener, and I have learned much about what is actually out there to help us and also the importance of honest self assessment and reflection.

2 comments:

  1. You have do fabulously Gary. Enjoy your future journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Gary...you have made a start and often that's the hardest thing to do.

    ReplyDelete